Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years!

Well, it's 2008!

It is weird to think that 2007 can never be reached again. However, it is really exciting to see what 2008 is going to be like. So much happened last year, so a lot could happen this year. There is no knowing where this year will take and place me. Surely, it's an adventure!

Last night I went to a friend's house to celebrate New Years, and I had a blast! My friend made this awesome popcorn stuff with m&ms and almond bark...it twas good! :)

It is great to have Christian friends. I am truly blessed, and as I look back at last year, I remember all the fun times I had with them. Of course, we had our differences to work through, but I think it makes stronger friendships.

God has shown me so much this past year, and I pray He shows me even more of His glorious presence this coming year!

Hurrah for 2008!

3 comments:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

2007 was not my favorite year, so I am very happy to start fresh. I was thinking today about how many good friends I have. I am truly blessed.

~Just*Flinn~ said...

P.S. When you were talking about writing piano works "pieces" was spelled wrong. Just thought I'd let ya know!

saved monster said...

Oh Thanks!
;)